关注者

2013年1月9日星期三

Graduated Life .

What's a boring life for me ?
No work no pocket money....
I wish to earn some money use for my flight attendent course
But....haiz
transport are the problem that we face in our life... suck...
mummy say in the future i will keep working until old , why need so early find work ...
She keep call me enjoy my life first...But I wish to learn something at outside...
It's okay, Nevermind ~
I will keep find some part time job...wish can find it...
I got car license but no car ...That's the problem here ....
My P license in refrigerated...Haha....

Unconsciously,
I'm 18 years old...am i old ?
Oh Nooo....hahaha

I wish everything in year 2013 goes smoothly for me
I wish family stay health and hv a
business smoothly...
I wish hubby stay happy and love me muchie muchie ...
I felt happy with you in all the time...

Our memory are more than I can say...
I miss the day we saw movie...
Your tear and my tear are dropped...
Because there is love between us ...

I had drew a drawing for you as your present....
Wish our happiness love goes on ...

Old gong gong and Young popo












For my Future ?
Wish to Be a FLIGHT ATTENDENT ...
But I don't have confidence :(

I saw their interview picture...
I felt scary suddenly...
My english are too weak...
If need to communicate with someone...
I think I will talk a lot broken english ...
I need to improve my english and try to learn more...
Who will
voluntary taught me English?
hahahaha~

 Fly over the sky


Maybe march leave ipoh and have my course
Start KL life ? hehe...It is not easy....I Know :)
I need to take care myself
I think i will miss home a lot

But I will not live up to the expectations of my family
So
metime i think i wanna choose back study ...
but i know i cant...
I'm tired about ( exam )
I will keep stress myself if i am having exam
So i wish to relax myself and choose a job that can travel through
other countries..

This few days,
I miss everything in school life

I miss my schoolmates...
They are part of my life
wish our friendship stay forever and happy together...
CNY ...see you girls ! :)

Chinese New Year 2013 are coming soon ..
woohoo...feel happy because can meet all of my cousin ~
I must enjoy my cny with family ~




===========END HERE============

Ms.3laine










没有评论: