关注者

2012年11月28日星期三

The End Of School Life。。。

SECONDARY'S SKUL UNIFORM
Yea..Its the time for end up my secondary school life

I have been graduated.....FINALLY..

but I am not willing to my friends...

I wish we can stay together happy and forever for our life

BYEsss....PGS.....

I most are not willing to my CADET ....

It is such a quite good uniform....

I learn a lot at there ....i miss you , cadet youth!

Suddenly I felt lost direction about my future....

Don't know why I feel a wrong decision will affect my future...

I am afraid to face this social...

So
my family tried to persuade me not so fast out of the social...


But
I know i'm not the material of reading...

I just wish to have a work let me enjoy....

YEA...That is it ! :)

Anywhere, I just wish
everything goes smoothly....。。。。

By the ways....

Friends of my secondary school ,

I will miss you and keep you all  in my mind as memories。。。

Thanks for giving me happily a lot ......friendship ever !


hubby, much appreaciate be with ....Loves!



=========End Up=========



Ms.3laine

没有评论: